The roughly 57/43 blend of nylon and cotton fibers makes this fabric very hard wearing and durable, but comfortable enough to wear all day. It has a high tread count and crisp feel, but with a softer hand than the poly/cotton version. When you combine this with it’s rich colors and excellent colorfast properties, it’s no wonder that NYCO ripstop is the go-to fabric choice for military uniforms around the world.
NYCO ripstop is available in a wide 65” width. It is considered top-of-the line for making apparel that is comfortable and light but can put up with abuse. It also can be used with confidence to add a military-camo theme to any project where a cotton blend fabric would work – home dec projects, grilling aprons, bags and packs and so much more.
- 17% lighter vs US Mil Spec
- Up 3X higher tearing strength vs US Mil Spec
- Up to 10X more breathable vs US Mil Spec
- Up to 35% faster drying time vs US Mil Spec
- **Currently selected and fielded for US Army Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform
- Our fabrics are roughly 60″ wide and we ship orders in the length that you order.
- We sell our fabric by the yard. 1 Yard = 3 Feet.
- More than 1 yard will be shipped in one continuous piece unless requested otherwise.
There are no reviews yet.