Children Under 13
This Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you are aware of a child providing us personal information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us immediately so that we may delete the information from our files.
Information We Collect
We receive and may store any information you enter on the Website or give to us over the phone. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, or call us with a question.
The information we collect from you includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Your name
- Your company’s name (if applicable)
- Your postal address
- Your shipping and billing addresses
- Your e-mail address
- Your telephone number and fax number
- Your credit card number and other payment information
- Your purchase history information
- Your internet connection
- Your equipment used to access the Website
- Your usage details
- ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CamoFabricDepot, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To investigate reports of fraud or of users sending material using a false e-mail address or users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive messages.
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
- In emergencies, such as if we believe someone’s physical safety is at risk.
Information obtained from third parties
In order to protect you from fraud or other misconduct, we may obtain information about you from third parties to verify the information you provide. For example, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your credit or debit card information and address match the information that you provided to us.
Links to Other Websites
The Company has implemented electronic means of protecting your personal information. Even though the Company has taken steps to ensure that your personal information is not accessed, used, or disclosed by unauthorized persons, you should know that the Company cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. The security of your Company account also depends on keeping your account password confidential, and you should not share your account name or password with anyone. If you do share your account information with a third party, they will have access to your account and your personal information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Accessing and updating personal information
You can review and update your personal account information by logging in to your CamoFabricDepot.com account and going to the ‘MY ACCOUNT’ page. Here you can update your profile info and password under ‘ACCOUNT DETAILS’. You can update your contact info and default account options under ‘ACCOUNT DETAILS’. Finally, you can edit, add or delete saved delivery and billing addresses under the ‘ADDRESSES’ page. You can also view your previous transaction history on the ‘ORDERS HISTORY’ page.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us as provided below.
How You Can Reach Us